This Policy covers:
- Our Manufacturer
- Scope of the Policy
- Information We Collect
- How We Use the Information We Collect
- “Do Not Track” Requests
- How We Share Your Information with Third Parties
- Third-Party Websites
- Social Media Features
- Preferences and Opting-Out
- Accessing/Correcting/Updating/Removing/Retaining Your Information
- California Privacy
- No Use by Children
- Lawful Basis if Subject to GDPR
- How to Contact Us
* Our Manufacturer
SD HUMANkind utilizes Printful.com to manufacturer, ship, and accept returns for our products. We are an official “Member” of the organization and utilized the store. We have been granted a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, and revocable license to use our Services, platforms, and integrations subject to this Agreement seen here.
1. Scope of the Policy
This Policy applies to all personal data provided to us on our website, personal data we obtain from our social media platforms, personal data you provide us about yourself and others when you order our products and services.
Please note that our ordering systems do not currently service those in the European Union (“EU”).
2. Information We Collect
We collect personal data from you in several ways while we market our products and services, interact with our customers, store users’ data and provide our products and services. You provide us with personal data directly, we collect personal data automatically and we may get personal data about you from other sources. If you do not want us to collect this personal data, please do not provide it. We also may get personal data about you from our service providers, our sales channels and our customers who may be sending you our products and services.
Information You Provide to Us.
- User information. User information includes, without limitation, personal data:
• About prospective and current customers and other parties interested in Kathy Babcock’s SD HUMANkind and its products and services.
• Collected about our customers and the individuals to whom they send our products and services such as name; physical addresses for work, home and other locations; phone numbers; email addresses; payment information; delivery contact names, phone numbers and addresses; and birthdates.
• You provide us to receive our catalogs, newsletters, information on our social media channels, and other information necessary to receive promotions and discounts.
• You provide to us in any online forms or in your communications with us, including without limitation by email, facsimile, live chat, telephone and our social media channels, as well as information you provide in reviews you leave on our website.
• Used by you to sign up for an account on our website, including user name, password, information to reset user name or password, alternative forms of payment, address book information for individuals to whom you may choose to send our products and services and other details that you choose to maintain in your account.
- Business account information. Business account information is business-contact information and other personal data that we collect from individuals who represent companies that do business with us.
- Information We Automatically Collect from You When You Use the Products and Services. The information we collect automatically may include personal data, or we may maintain it or associate it with personal data we collect in other ways or receive from third parties such as our customers who provide your personal data for us to provide our products and services to you.
- Information collected through our cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies. We, or service providers on our behalf, may use technologies such as “cookies,” “web beacons,” “tags,” “scripts,” and other tracking technologies to automatically collect personal data from you when you use the products and services. Cookies are small amounts of data that are stored within your Internet browser, which save and recognize your browsing habits. Kathy Babcock’s SD HUMANkind uses both session cookies (which track a user’s progression during one site visit) and persistent cookies (which track a user over time). Web beacons (also called pixel tags or clear GIFs) are web page elements that can help deliver cookies, count visits, track browser type, identify your internet protocol (“IP”) address, understand usage and marketing campaign effectiveness, recognize certain types of information on your computer, in your email or on your mobile device, such as the time and date you viewed a page, which emails are opened, which links are clicked and similar information.
- We may rely on third parties to manage our advertising on other websites. They may use technologies such as cookies and web beacons to gather information about your browsing on our website and on other sites to provide you advertising based upon your browsing activities and interests. They may also collect your email addresses to combine your information with other information they have access to such as mailing addresses so that we may serve relevant marketing offers to you via email and direct mail. If you do not want this information collected, please contact us by phone, email or mail. You can contact us at email@example.com.
3. How We Use the Information We Collect
We may use personal data collected from or about you to verify users, respond to your requests or to tailor content, to provide products and services to you, to provide informational services, prevent improper or illegal activity, or for any other legal, business or marketing purposes that are not inconsistent with the terms of this Policy and applicable laws and regulations
4. “Do Not Track” Requests
Your Internet browser and mobile device may allow you to adjust your browser settings so that “do not track” (“DNT”) requests are sent to the websites you visit. We do not process DNT signals. Our third-party service providers may also not respond to DNT signals.
5. How We Share Your Information with Third Parties
Kathy Babcock may disclose personal data in the following circumstances:
- Customers. Kathy Babcock will share details about a customer account with that customer, including without limitation all orders and deliveries with its customer and information about the details of the individuals receiving gifts from the customer
- Business Partners and Subcontractors. Kathy Babcock shares personal data with business partners and subcontractors, including without limitation marketers, analytics companies, vendors, service providers, suppliers, transport companies and other businesses that support our products and services. These third parties assist us in our business.
- Mailing List Companies. We occasionally share portions of our mailing list of individuals in the United States with carefully selected companies. If you do not wish your mailing address to be shared, or do not wish to receive our catalogs or emails, please contact us by phone, email or mail. You can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Third-Party Analytics Providers. Kathy Babcock shares personal data with third parties that conduct marketing studies and perform data analytics.
6. Third-Party Websites
We may link to third-party websites. We are not responsible for the data collection, use practices, policies or cookie use of the third-party sites that you access from our website.
7. Social Media Features
Our products and services may include social media features or provide direct links to our social media channels. These features may collect your IP address and which page(s) you visit on our site(s) and may set a cookie to enable the feature to function properly.
8. Preferences and Opting-Out
a. You can opt-out of receiving specific types of communications from us and our partners where we request data about you. To opt-out, send us an email at email@example.com or click the unsubscribe link on any email we send you. Please note that even though your request is implemented, there may be a delay in the effect. For example, any names currently in the queue for publishing and mailing of catalogs will still receive a catalog weeks after the request due to lead time.
b. If you wish to opt-out of interest-based advertising please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Most Internet browsers allow you to block or delete cookies and other similar technologies from your browser. If you do not agree to the use of these cookies or similar technologies, please disable or delete them by following the instructions for your browser set out here or use automated disabling tools where available.
9. California-Specific Description of Consumers’ Privacy Rights
Under the California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”), California consumers have the right to request that we delete the personal data (as defined in the CCPA) we have about them, and that we explain how we have collected, used, sold, and disclosed personal data about them.
Kathy Babcock may require that a request include information that enables us to verify who is making a request. This may depend on the type of request and the information we already have. If we cannot verify a requestor’s identity, we may ask for additional information. In any event, we will endeavor to respond to requests within 45 days and if we are unable to, we will let you know.
To make a request, email us at email@example.com or write to us at:
2101 S. El Camino Real, Ste 204
Oceanside, CA 92054
Kathy Babcock is not and will not sell personal data without consent and we will not discriminate against anyone who asks you if we ask and you do not allow us to sell it.
10. No Use by Children
Kathy Babcock takes reasonable and appropriate measures to protect personal data from loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction and has implemented administrative, technical, and physical safeguards. However, no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee absolute security. If you have any questions about our security, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We have procedures to deal with any suspected breach of personal data, and we will notify you and any applicable regulator of a breach where we are legally required to do so.
SD HUMANkind takes reasonable and appropriate measures to protect personal data from loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction, taking into account the risks involved in the processing and the nature of the personal data. However, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee absolute security. If you have any questions about our security, you can contact us at email@example.com. We have procedures to deal with any suspected breach of personal data, and we will notify you and any applicable regulator of a breach where we are legally required to do so.
We reserve the right to modify this Policy at any time. When we make only minor modifications which do not materially change the Policy, we may do so without notifying you. It is your responsibility to keep current the contact information we have on file for you. How to Contact Us
If you have questions or concerns regarding this Policy, contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.